Tuesday 2 September 2008

My photos......

To start from the begining...
Just before my Aunty Gail moved to Australia,she gave me her old digital camera.
It's awesome.....i love taking photo's of anything and everything. :D

Mind you,mum kinda gets annoyed when i take her photo all the time.Especially extreme close ups (he he).
He's some photo's that i took on holiday.Daddy,granny and grandad took me to Carisboke castle on the Isle of Wight.
Where i just happened to fall and gash my knee....whoops,clumsy me! lol

1 comment:

The Tartan Kangaroo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

About Me

My photo
i'm 5 yrs old and just about to start school.Pretty excited about that,but mummy says that'll change after just one day! I love taking photo's....especially unflatteringly close ones. he he