Friday 29 August 2008

School is brilliant!!

WEll,thats my first full-time week at school done.I think it's great.....i like my new teacher.She is called Mrs Leicster.
So far for my first week i've done lots of pictures for mummy and daddy.
I can count to 15 now too!
I even got to play with some secial toys from the "golden" box.
If we are good and don't get into trouble (me,never!) we get golden time points for every day we are good.If we aren't good they take points away.
At the end of the week if we have kept our golden time points we get to play with the toys in the golden box. :D
There is even a yellow plane.....thats what i played with today.

I've got a cold at the moment and i've passed it onto mummy and daddy.oooops!
I'm felling much better now......
anywho...off to play for a wee while


Hugz
Owen
xxx

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i'm 5 yrs old and just about to start school.Pretty excited about that,but mummy says that'll change after just one day! I love taking photo's....especially unflatteringly close ones. he he