Friday 8 August 2008

tis all good here.......


Righty-oh then.
Lets get cought up with the whirlwing summer on the Isle of wight.

First off.....i got my very first sunburn! Tis a little bitty sore..... but i can live with it.
Soooooo.......mum AND my granny are both slathering me in lotions of all kinds to sooth it.
Now i've got a peeling back .I did get a bit panicky when mummy said i was peeling...... (well,c'mon....i'm 5.What would you thikn if someone said you were "peeling"!!!)

Oh and mummy is doing my Head in with taking photo's.She's clearing off her meds....i can't even have a wee snooze in the car without her taking a photo!!

Right...well we are off to the fireworks in Cowes soon.We are taking a picnic wiht us too.
I'll try and take some photo's and post them on here.

toodles
xx

1 comment:

The Tartan Kangaroo said...

Nice blog, noodle head! I'm in LA right now - speak soon, Love n Hugs Auntie G xx

About Me

My photo
i'm 5 yrs old and just about to start school.Pretty excited about that,but mummy says that'll change after just one day! I love taking photo's....especially unflatteringly close ones. he he