Wednesday 8 April 2009

Oooooopppps.....been awhile

right,well....i'm sorry.I've not been on for awhile.Typical 5year old......got bored with the idea.so a few (alright ,slight underplay there...)months later...here i'am! lol
Not alot has been happening apart from school and hanging out with(and causing just a little bit of mayhem) my best friend Jack
Obviously christmas.I got loads of new toys! clothes too (boring,but useful).

My granny,grandad and nana have all been to Australia to visit my auntie gail and Uncle keith.They had a fab time and they sent me lots of postcards...even one with a photo of a Kangaroo riding a bike! lol
Here's some pictures granny sent me ....







anywho...off to find some more stuff to put on my blog.i have more news! stay tuned!?!! lol

O

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i'm 5 yrs old and just about to start school.Pretty excited about that,but mummy says that'll change after just one day! I love taking photo's....especially unflatteringly close ones. he he